Phase III – Tasks
- Algorithmic interface for metric tracking
- Linking in the Corporate-Member accounts
- Algorithmic approach to Corporate functions
- Visibility to privacy of community users
- Permission structure for Talent-Members
- Self-selection algorithmic approaches
- Data analytics for Member tools
- Algorithmic linking services fees to scholarship funding
- Algorithmic approach of corporate services
- Setting value of items based on corporate interest
- Visibility of corporate patterns services
- Visibility of internal Logic Central operational funding to public
- Cross link User metric database
- Algorithmic approach to user metrics
- User metrics dashboard and display privacy
This phase will enable the Corporate-Member to begin to contribute directly and use the metrics and data collected as a means to further their own interests while providing funds to scholarship pools. Yes, this part has businesses paying for data analytics including use trends of Talent-Members, while the fee they pay is applied to the Talent-Members themselves. Talent-Members trends which are the target of every company in the world now will benefit individual people and not some big interest. Remember though, as always this phase will have a primary focus on individual privacy. It is not a sellout only a trend analysis of large pools of actions which can be sold to benefit both the Talent-Members and companies.
Step 1 – Creates the algorithm and decision making for tracking of metrics all while providing an emphasis on privacy of individuals.
Step 2 – Creates corporate member accounts and enables a permission structure for what is available for them to access. This will provide report capability and relevant metric customizations dashboards.
Step 3 – Is the interesting part as we commit to having the most openness possible as to what corporations are doing with your data. For this step we will evaluate what regulation requirements exist for privacy of individuals and corporate environments, and meet such requirements while being as open as possible. The objective is to scale data value to the desire of companies pursuing such data sets in order to get the most benefit for scholarship funding as possible. Yes, the companies, political parties, and educational institutions (or anyone else you can imagine) will have to pay into your scholarship funding to receive pooled Talent-Members information.
Step 4 – Will design as much openness into the transaction process to our members as possible. Our focus lies in this being your platform. We are facilitators only, operating expenses, and funding will designed around being as open and as transparent as legally possible.