This book takes an approach to life that many people will have never heard expressed before. The human driving forces that cause us to excel, or which cause us to get in our own way, are things we can understand and apply to our lives. Becoming a great leader starts with understanding internal things about how we work as people; how we become the most effective version of ourselves; and then how we apply that knowledge to impact our surroundings. The author outlines how leadership is the innate quality that people see in an individual which displays that an individual has the ability to grow themselves and take others along with them.
This book speaks on a very insightful level using an extremely rational approach to self-empowerment. The use of the author’s life examples are very inspirational and motivational, but it does not stop there. If you have read other books about self-empowerment and found them leaving you hyped for life but lacking any actionable processes which you can apply to your life, this is the book for you.
The author’s focuses on processes that are used to systematically become the best version of ourselves. This book is not for everyone. Read this book if you desire real self-improvement. Use it as a guide to becoming a leader by understanding the human driving forces which make us great, while optimizing the areas which cause us to fall short.
You can find the book on Amazon at the following links
Print Book: Inner Logic – Engineering Your Life
Life Logic Workshop are delivered on-site at your location. They build on the life experience from the author of the book “Inner Logic – Engineering Your Life”. It is designed to help people who are transitioning into their careers understand how to positively design their own path in order to determine where they want to be by engineering the best version of themselves. We will cover these topics and more:
- Understanding life-cycles, how success is re-producible
- How people perceive time and life phases
- Evaluating Self-defining flaws which create our personality
- Overcoming mental blocks, optimizing human logic and thought patterns
- Adjusting Mindset using the lengths of our thoughts
- Determining a path for your life
- Establishing processes that lead us to success
- Enjoying the things on our path to success
- Thriving in the low points of our lives
- Optimizing yourself using Life-Engineering tools